- Dietic! Syrup with apple juice and ginger
Dietic! Syrup with apple juice and ginger
Other Syrup without sugar, with STEVIA.
- Even if you don't use sugar everyday, we recommend adding 1-2 teaspoons of this Syrup, and you will feel that your tea becomes more rich in the taste and more effective. You will notice the taste of apple and warming ginger;
- You can add this Syrup to hot water and get yourself a perfect hot drink.
- You can use this syrup with alcoholic drinks and get yourself an interesting and tasty cocktail.
- Add it to your favorite ice cream or greek yoghurt.
- Use it in your baked goods by replacing sugar.
- Use daily one teaspoon of our Syrup to protect yourself from colds and flu.
- Diabetes friendly
Ginger - strengthens immunity, effective against symptoms of cold, it is used to treat bronchial asthma, reduces cholesterol in the blood, relieves muscle pain and joint pain, stimulates the thyroid gland, reduces arterial pressure, eliminates cramps during critical days and helps with most of the other faults and diseases. Ginger is also an effective remedy for slimming. It has the ability to stimulate and accelerate metabolic processes as well as eliminate gastric toxins. Ginger helps to stimulate blood circulation, improves sexual desire, eliminates nausea.
Apple - Apples should be used for cardiovascular and digestive system disorders, for the body to purify and strengthen.
Rhubarb- improves your mood, strengthens the gastrointestinal tract, improves liver function, improves appetite, relieves thirst, eliminates nausea. Purifies blood, helps in case of heart deficiency. Has beneficial effects on metabolism, accelerates the removal of harmful substances from the body.
As a base for the syrups we use natural fruit juices and herb extracts, which we make sweeter using Stevia, which doesn’t consist calories. We are Vegan friendly, because in the process we use fruit pectin. We suggest to use this syrup to everyone who is searching for a good taste and quality, who wants to reduce their use of sugar and people with diabetes.